Benefits of Creatine: Get the Body Composition  Results You Want

Benefits of Creatine: Get the Body Composition Results You Want

Take your workout results to the next level with creatine, your newest gym buddy.

We offer pharmaceutical grade creatine, in both 200g and 100g tubs.

Creatine is a safe & most scientifically backed supplement on the market that will help you achieve the ultimate muscle gain, making it the perfect addition to your gym sessions.

One of the most cost-effective ways to increase strength, endurance, and muscular growth during workouts is using creatine monohydrate.

It offers a range of advantages that are positive for both your body and mind!

What Is a Creatine Supplement and How Does It Work?

It can be intimidating to get started on a new supp if you’re not familiar with its use, but fear not- creatine is already present in your muscle cells naturally!

Our bodies create the chemical creatine monohydrate from amino acids.

Basically, it's an acid that your body produces in your kidneys and liver when you eat protein.

Your muscles retain 95% of the creatine in your body, and the remaining 5% is kept in your brain, kidneys, and liver.

In the form of phosphocreatine, creatine stores high-energy phosphate groups - it turns into pure energy.

When you take creatine supplements, your body produces more phosphocreatine.

These phosphate groups are given to ADP (adenosine diphosphate) in order to regenerate ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the body's main energy carrier.

When you’re busting out during vigorous physical or mental activity, this role in energy production is very important.

Your body will then be able to convert ATP more effectively, giving you newly created energy reserves for your upcoming sets.

It enables your muscles to function more efficiently, enhancing energy generation and boosting power output.

Benefits of Adding Creatine to Your Stack

The primary benefit of adding creatine to your routine is improved strength and power output during resistance exercise (like weightlifting).

Your power output is the strength you can generate in the shortest amount of time (think back to ATP above).

Creatine is solidly backed by research, and the effects are actually noticeable.

When taken during strength training, creatine can increase your body’s lean mass.

Lift Heavier Weights

With the aid of creatine, your muscles can exert more force during a workout.

This allows you to lift heavier weights, run farther, and develop more muscular mass.

Lift more weight in the gym, create more muscle fibre tears, and your body will rebuild bigger and stronger.

Muscle Cell Hydration for Growth

Creatine increases the amount of water in your muscle cells, which encourages cell volumization and more efficient muscular growth.

Creatine monohydrate is osmotic, which means it attracts and holds small amounts of water.

This osmotic reaction occurs in the body’s tissues where creatine is stored (remember, 95% is stored in your muscles).

Extra fluid in your muscles enhances your performance during your workout by sending a message to cells to make more muscle protein.

Slow Down Protein Breakdown During Recovery

By reducing the breakdown of proteins in your body, creatine may increase total muscle mass because muscle breakdown will be decreased.

That means you won’t lose muscle when you’re not working out.

Using creatine during your workouts can lead to bigger gains through enhanced performance and recuperation.

Increase Performance Stamina

Creatine can significantly improve your endurance and stamina with activity that requires sudden bursts of energy.

This is one of the most effective supplements for high intensity exercise, which is becoming more and more popular with busy people.

Extensive studies have shown improvements in stamina by up to 15%!

It would take months or even years to increase your endurance by that much without a creatine supplement.

How to Use Creatine for Best Results

If you’re ready for the benefits of creatine, consistency is important, so be sure to use it daily.

Some people believe that creatine is unsafe and has many side effects, but scientific evidence doesn’t support this.

Unlike other supplements, we don’t recommend a loading or de-loading phase.

You decide when to take your daily dose of creatine.

It can be consumed everyday in a shake or smoothie, and taken before or after exercise.

In fact, pure creatine powder is best mixed with fruit juice.

Typical serving sizes are approximately 5-10g, however this will depend on your weight as well as level of activity.

The natural sugars in the juice raises blood insulin levels, increasing creatine absorption by the muscles.

Once you start taking creatine, you’ll know if it works for you in just one week if your training volume increases.



Back to blog